Running your own business can get overwhelming.
We all feel it at one point or another. Confused. Frazzled. Unproductive. It’s that hamster on a wheel feeling. Sometimes you just need a little back up to help you get things done.
I’ve worked with clients for over 5 years, over and over I see the same struggles:
- Not sure how to do something
- There isn’t enough time to get things done
- Unsure where to start (or how to finish!)
- Don’t enjoy doing the task at hand
- Too much time spent on day-to-day and not enough on what they love
Do you relate to any of these?
Are you ready to reduce the overwhelm and increase the productivity?
That’s where I come in!
How it Works
Head over and fill this form out to let me know a little bit about you and your business.
I’ll be in touch with you shortly after you send the form so we can set up a time for your free unpack your brain mini session. This call will give us a better idea of how we can work together. If during the call we feel like we’d be a good fit, we will work out the details and what sessions (or versions of) will work best for your needs. No pressure during your mini session — at the very least we’ve met a new person to add to our networks.
Take a look at the 3 available sessions below to get an idea of what we can work on together.
Unpack Your Brain Session
This session is perfect if you are confident in your follow through but just not sure where to start. In these sessions we will focus on one problem area and work toward organizing a solution. Learn more about the Unpack Your Brain Sessions.
The Unpack Your Brain Session includes
- Initial 60 minute call
- Follow up 30 minute call
- Email review of our call, including take aways
- Strategy thoughts and action steps, including links to recommended programs
This is a three-month program. These sessions are perfect if you want a little extra help to get the ball rolling and keeping it rolling. In these sessions we will focus on one or two problem areas. The end goal will be to get you set in a productive routine.
The Mentoring Sessions include
- Two 60 minute calls per month
- Focus on one-three problem areas
- Strategy thoughts and action steps
- Three Months access to me via email/social media/G chat
This is an ongoing team up in which I will help organize as well as complete the action steps. These sessions are perfect if you are ready to hand over routine tasks and monthly maintenance items. In these sessions we will focus on building strategies and taking action steps.