After a few recent questions about my Mini Sessions, I noticed that I could be doing a better job of explaining my Unpack Your Brain Sessions, both the full and mini versions. This post is intended to do just that so let’s jump right in.
What are these Sessions?
The Unpack Your Brain sessions are just that, a chance for you to get all the clutter out of your brain. A chance to unpack all the thoughts and words that are floating around in there causing you to feel overwhelmed and, sometimes, unproductive.
There are two options:
- The full Unpack Your Brain Session–allows us a little more time to work on tearing down the road blocks.
- The Mini Unpack Your Brain Session–free 30 minute mini version of the full sessions.
The inspiration Behind the Sessions
The inspiration for these sessions comes from knowing what my clients appreciate most. In my experience, it is the chance to work through the feeling of being overwhelmed (and the stress that comes with that feeling). The Unpack Your Brain Sessions provide clients with a chance to have an open conversation, a chance to get all the words out. Most find just talking it out beneficial because it helps “unpack” your thoughts and get some relief from holding it all in.
What’s In It For You?
The Unpack Your Brain Sessions were created with the overwhelmed business person in mind. It is difficult to be productive when you are spinning your wheels trying to find where/how to get something done. These sessions give you the chance to spill the dirt on what’s overwhelming you. In the process, you will discover what is road-blocking you and what to do to get past it.
What are my goals?
I have two main goals with these sessions
- I want to connect with other business owners. I think our biggest resources are each other. We can learn from one another, but only if we connect first!
- I want to listen to you unpack your brain and identify how I can help you with what is overwhelming you. In both the full and free mini sessions, I want to offer action step(s) to get you moving on the path of less overwhelm and more productivity.
I think that does a better job explaining what these sessions are and why I offer them. Are you ready to get started?
- Schedule your free Mini Unpack Your Brain Session here
- Book your full Unpack Your Brain Session here
Still have questions? I’d love to answer them. Click here to contact me or leave a comment below.