I don’t think I am alone in this, but I have several reasons (excuses) for not blogging.
- I’ve never done it before.
- I’m not a writer.
- I’m a fairly private person.
- Who cares what I have to say.
- What if no one reads my posts.
Get Over It Already!
These are all true. These are all issues other first time bloggers have thought. These are all issues I’m going to get over. I think my reasons for blogging are starting to out weigh my excuses not to.
Lets face it, if I didn’t try things because I’ve never done them before…I’d still be in diapers, crawling from point A to point B!
My Reasons To Blog
I think we all know the basic reasons people are blogging. Build your reputation. Site traffic. SEO. Creativity busting to get out. I agree with these reasons, but I’m looking for something more.
For me, I just feel like it is the right time to get blogging. My two biggest reasons for getting it in gear?
- As an online business it is sometimes hard to get your personality across. I’d like to make it easier for people to get to know me.
- I’ve learned a few things over the last few years of running my small business. Some of these things would be helpful for others to know. I’d like to share them with you.
What to expect
As I have learned over the past few years, things usually don’t go the way we plan. I do have a general idea of what I’d like to share with you.
- My Journey as a Virtual Assistant
- How-To’s of tasks I’ve learned along the way
- My favorite programs
- Anything that makes business life easier
So, Welcome To My Blog!
I look forward to sharing with you and getting to know you. Say “Hello” in comment box below!